The Greene-Dreher Historical Society
is pleased to announce an initiative to document the military
service of our local veterans. The GDHS Veterans Project will
collect and preserve information regarding the military service of
veterans who reside, or who have ever resided in the Greene-Dreher
area, from Colonial times to the present.
To participate in the project, please follow the instructions below
for an interactive version of the Veterans Biographical Data Form.
You can return the completed form to us as an e-mail attachment, or
by mailing a copy to us.
Address questions about the project to Bernadine Lennon, Project
Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Instructions for Retrieving, Saving and Returning the Form
1. Download the Veterans Biographical Form by clicking
Save the file.
2. Open the PDF file in Adbobe Acrobat Reader. Other PDF
readers (including PDF Reader on the Mac) do not support
interactive forms. The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is
available as a free download at
NOTE: If you use another PDF reader, print the form and fill it out
3. Fill in as many of the data fields on the form as you are able to
complete. You can use the TAB key to move between fields, or click
on a field with the mouse.
4. When you have finished filing in the two-page form, save it to a
convenient place on your computer with FILE | SAVE, or FILE | SAVE
5. Return the form to GDHS by attaching it to an e-mail to
email@example.com, or click
here to create the e-mail.
6. If you prefer, print the completed form and mail it to:
Greene Dreher Historical Society
PO Box 176
Greentown, PA 18426-0176